嗨客手機站:值得大家信賴的手機軟件遊戲站! 最新遊戲|最新軟件|遊戲更新|軟件更新|最新合集
您的位置: 首頁手機遊戲新手攻略→ 幻影之門第一章劇情翻譯

幻影之門第一章攻略是什麼?幻影之門劇情翻譯是什麼?Phantomgate第一章劇情翻譯,現在由嗨客小編帶給大家,下麵一起來看看吧。

Phantomgate劇情目前開放了第一季,本人隻打到第四章,到現在看來算是中規中矩,但好在人物塑造比較成功,包括支線人物也有血有肉。

本翻譯翻自Codex中的Astrid's Journal。另本人對北歐神話不甚了解,人名和地名能搜到的使用通用翻譯,其他使用自行翻譯,可能與原意有所出入。

==========================================
=========幻境之扉(幻影之門)——艾翠德的旅途========

幻影之門第一章劇情翻譯圖片1


Ⅰ--The starry eyes
第一章——星閃雙眸

——第一節

1、 On her 16th birthday,Astrid’s grandpa gave her an expected gift.
1、在她的十六歲生日那天,艾翠德的祖父送給她一件她期盼已久的禮物。

Astrid : Grandpapa! If we don’t go,the shop will close before we get there!
艾翠德:外公!如果我們不快點出發,商店就要關門了!

Regin: ...Astrid, I’m afraid I’m feeling under the weather today. Do you think you can make the trip to town by yourself?
瑞金:……艾翠德,我的身體不大舒服。很抱歉你要獨自進城了。你能做到嗎?

Astrid: By...by myself? Definitely! I know the way like the back of my hand.
艾翠德:我……我自己?當然沒問題!這條路我可是了如指掌。

Regin: Alright. Take this with you. The forest if full of unseen dangers.
瑞金:那好,把這個拿著。森林裏滿是看不見的危險。

Astrid: Really?! But you’ve always said I’m not allowed to touch this?
艾翠德:真的嗎?可是你不是一直連碰都不讓我碰它嗎?

Regin:Well, it’s never been your sixteenth birthday before. This sword once belonged to your mother. Renata always wanted to give it to you as a birthday present.
瑞金:那是因為你之前都不滿16歲。這把劍從前屬於你的母親,瑞娜塔一直想把它當作生日禮物送給你。

Astrid: It was mother’s? I knew there was something special about it!
艾翠德:這曾是我母親的佩劍?我就知道它很特別,一直都知道!

Regin: Hurry along now, before it gets dark.
瑞金:好啦好啦,在天黑之前,趕緊出發吧。

2、On her way to Rynnen, Astrid ran into a mysterious talking cat name Mini-ming.
在去萊茵()的路上,艾翠德碰到了一個會說話的貓,她的名字叫小明。

Mini-ming: Meow...Psst, hey, kid!
明:喵……嘿,喂,小朋友!

Astrid: What?...Who’s there?
艾翠德:哈?……誰在那?

Ming: Are you a cat person? Or more of a dog person?
明:你是喜歡貓?還是喜歡狗多一點?

Astrid: Cat,but...why are you asking me this?
艾翠德:貓吧……你問我這個幹嘛?

Ming: Hehe--right answer! You’ve got yourself a cat! The name’s Mini-ming.
明:嗯哼~回答正確!現在你有一隻貓了!她的名字叫小明。

3、?They made their way to the town, Astrid and Ming sensed a presence nearby that seemed reaching out to them. The feeling only grew stronger as they ventured deeper to the forest.
Almost immediately, a man called Watchmaker appeared and told her about her mother and the memory fragments.
3、當他們趕往城鎮的時候,艾翠德和明感覺到有一股氣息正在接近他們,而當他們走向森林深處,這種感覺更強烈了。
幾乎刹那之間,一個名叫製表匠的男人出現在他們麵前,並告訴艾翠德有關她的母親以及記憶殘片。

Watchmaker: Astrid? My how you’re grown. I barely recognized you!
製表匠:艾翠德?真是時遷人異,幾不相識!

Astrid: Should...should I recognize you?
艾翠德:我……應該……認識你嗎?

Watchmaker: I’m the Watchmaker. Your mother Renata and I were close friends.
製表匠:我是製表匠,和你的母親瑞娜塔一度是摯友。

Astrid: ...Friends,huh?
艾翠德:摯友,哈?

Ming:Spoiler alert! He’s not your dad.
明:幹擾警報!他不是你老爸!

W.M.: This is a Memory Fragment. Odin’s soldiers are searching for them.
製表匠:這是一段記憶殘片,奧丁的士兵正在尋找它們。

Astrid: For the Memory Fragments? Why?
艾翠德:尋找記憶殘片?為了什麼?

W.M.: This memory belongs to someone very close to you, Astrid. That’s why it called you here. If I had to make a wild guess...I would assume it belong to Renata. She’s the only connection between us.
製表匠:這段記憶屬於一個跟你非常親近的人,艾翠德。所以它才會指引你來到此地。如果讓我來猜的話,我覺得這是屬於瑞娜塔的記憶。畢竟她是你我之間唯一的連接點。

Astrid: So ,you’re telling me...that this thing holds one of my mother’s memories?
艾翠德:所以……你是在說,這東西裏麵有一段我母親的記憶?

W.M.: I believe so, but I need to take a close look at it to be sure.
製表匠:我覺得是這樣,不過我還需要更仔細觀察才能確定。

Astrid: Wait! Where are you taking the stone?
艾翠德:等一下!你要把石頭帶到哪去?

W.M.: Odin’s soldiers will be here any moment.
製表匠:奧丁的士兵隨時都會找到這裏。

Astrid: But that belongs to my mother!
艾翠德:但是那是屬於我母親的!

Ming: Snap out of it! Odin’s solders are coming!
明:先不要爭了!奧丁的士兵就要來了!

Astrid: Take me with you,Watchmaker!
艾翠德:把我也帶上,製表匠!

W.M.: ...Alright, but let’s hurry. I’ll explain everything on the way.
製表匠:……也好,但我們一定要迅速行動,解釋的事情就留到路上。

4、Astrid followed the Watchmaker through a portal called the Phantomgate, and she was immediately swept up in a powerful current.
The Watchmaker explained that she was now in Phantomheim.
4、艾翠德跟隨製表匠穿過一個名叫幻境之扉的傳送門,瞬間她便被拋進一個有著強烈既視感的現實。製表匠解釋道她所在的地方是梵多海姆(幻境)。

Astrid: Why’d you bring me back home?
艾翠德:你怎麼把我帶回家了?

W.M.: I didn’t. Your eyes don’t deceive you-this place looks just like your homestead. But we’re actually somewhere entirely different right now.
製表匠:我沒有。你的所見並非虛假,這地方正如你的家園。不過實際上我們是在完全不同的另一處。

Astrid: But... But it looks IDENTICAL! Where are we?
艾翠德:但這看起來完全就是同一個地方啊?我們在哪?

W.M.: Right now, we’re inside the Phantomgate. Think of it as a string stretched between the Phantom Zone and your world,Midgard. From here ,you can oversee the balance and harmony of all the different dimensions.
製表匠:現在,我們在幻境之扉裏麵。你可以把此間看成連接幻境和現世的樞紐,中庭。在此處,你可以盡覽所有不同維度間的均衡與和諧。

Astrid: So the Phantomgate is like an inter-dimensional bridge? Okay, I think I get it.
艾翠德:所以幻境之扉就像是連接不同維度的橋梁?好吧,我覺得我搞懂了。

5、Astrid was transported to s special time and place connected to the Memory Fragment, where she discovered her mother... and a young version of herself.
5、艾翠德被傳送到連接著記憶殘片的特異點,在那裏她發現了她的母親,以及……年輕版的自己。

Astrid: I feel like I’ve been here before...
艾翠德:我覺得我以前來過這裏……

A: Someone is here. Wait ,is that...?
艾:有人在這。等等,那難道是……?

Little Astrid: Mama, I’m tired. I don’t wanna walk anymore.
小艾翠德:媽媽,人家累啦,不想再走了啦。

Renata: I know, Astrid. Just a little bit more and then we’ll rest.
瑞娜塔:艾翠德,我知道你累了,再走一小會我們就休息。

Little Astrid: But Mama, I’m hungry too!
小艾:但是媽媽,我也餓了啦。

Astrid: Is that... me? And my... mother?
艾翠德:那是……我?還有……我的……母親?

Astrid: Hey! Wait for me!
艾翠德:喂!等等我!

6、She never imagined that the truth would be so tragic and heartbreaking.
The Watchmaker pulled Astrid out of her despair by calmly explaining that Renata could be resurrected.
6、她從沒想過真相如此悲慘而讓人心碎。但當製表匠平靜的說出瑞娜塔可以被複活,艾翠德從絕望當中走了出來。

——第二節

1、Astrid has eyes that shine like star above.
1、艾翠德有如蒼穹中星辰般閃爍的眼睛。

Aeyr: Astrid, are you okay?
阿婭:艾翠德,你還好嗎?

Astrid: I’m fine, Aeyr.
艾翠德:我沒事,阿婭。

Aeyr: The townspeople don’t know the real you. They think the Starry Eyes are dark magic, but they’re wrong.
阿婭:鎮裏的人不了解你。他們認為星閃雙眸是黑魔法,但他們是錯的。

Astrid: Still...that’s why Grandpa chose to live in the woods, away from everyone’s prying eyes.
艾翠德:所以……外公才會選擇住在野林裏,避開那一雙雙偷瞥的目光。

Aeyr: Please don’t hold it against them.
阿婭:請不要因此厭惡他們。

Astrid: I have a lot of fond memories of Rynnen. I could never hate the people who live here.
艾翠德:對於萊茵,我有很多美好的回憶,所以我永遠不會討厭住在這裏的人。

2、The Watchmaker told Astrid about the Black Dragon that had swallowed a Memory Fragment.
2、製表匠向艾翠德說起一隻吞掉記憶殘片的黑龍。

W.M.: The Bone Dragon that set fire to Rynnen is the Phantom of the legendary Black Dragon Nidhogg. He comes to the town in search of the Memory Fragment. I imagine he found it and swallow it whole.
製表匠:火燒萊茵的骨龍是傳奇黑龍尼德霍格的幻影,他光顧城鎮是為了找尋記憶殘片。我猜想它找到了它,並且把它囫圇吞掉了。

Astrid: What does the Bone Dragon have to do with my mother’s Memory Fragment?
艾翠德:骨龍要我母親的記憶殘片做什麼?

W.M.: Years ago, Renata killed Nidhogg on the very spot where Rynnen now stands.
製表匠:多年以前,瑞娜塔殺掉尼德霍格,地點就在如今萊茵所在的位置。

Ming: Valkyries sure are powerful - huh, Astrid?
明:女武神真是太強力了,是不是啊,艾翠德。

以上就是幻影之門第一章劇情翻譯 Phantomgate劇情一覽的相關內容,了解更多精彩,請點擊下載:關注,最新最好玩的遊戲等你來玩。

50%

我支持

0

50%

我反對

0

猜你喜歡

橫版遊戲魔幻過關冒險
橫版手機遊戲

橫版手機遊戲[共9880款]

更多>蘋果安卓

嗨客手機站橫版手機遊戲專區:遊戲的操作模式分為豎版及橫版兩大種,橫版遊戲的體驗玩法最深受大家歡迎哦,因為其操作更加的舒服,同時適用於各種遊戲玩法呢,例如闖關副本...

網友評論

發表評論

(您有什麼想法和意見,都能在評論區留言哦。)